Creaking with FK's

L33 LHO

The drivers side mainly is creaking and its getting to the point where im going to take the FK's off or get rid of the car because its seriously doing my nut in, brand new FK's from DPM, ive replaced Top mounts and bearings, front and rear front bushes, sprayed the top mounts with oil/grease and still the **** of a noise happens. It sound like its coming from the top but who knows any more im giving up the will to live with it. I dont want the car any more!

It was fine for the 1st month of having the coilovers, would it be a faulty spring or something?

It'll be 2 of the coils rubbing together most likely,mine does it a lil.

Some coilis come with a rubber tube around the two middle coils to stop the creaking,could try this if some isn't already fitted. . .

It'll be 2 of the coils rubbing together most likely,mine does it a lil.

Some coilis come with a rubber tube around the two middle coils to stop the creaking,could try this if some isn't already fitted. . .

can you buy special stuff, or is it just normal tubing bodged on

• 4 months later...

Try spraying the anti roll bar D bushes with wd40. When I lowered mine it created like **** but kept spraying them and it's stayed away for 3 months. Fitting some joms this week though so hope it doesn't start again

Oh yeah it might be the lower arm rear bush I used to spray that at the same time as the anti roll bar D bushes. My advice is spray all the bushes and see if it goes away, if not it will be the coils