Boys love the new yeti(s)

rjfesaw

The boys love their (Mummy's) new Yeti(s). Just over a month old (the car; boys are 5 and 2) and everyone is delighted. Lots of space, easy driving and great fuel economy. Only complaint is the lack of heated seats (the volvo v70 had those), and that there are no gutters so you get wet when it is raining and you have the window open. Boys love their cuddly yetis as well.

post-95256-0-22292200-1350205483_thumb.jpg

post-95256-0-08297800-1350205558_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

You can get a smoke coloured "wind deflector" wont let the rain in and does a good job of keeping the cabin from being blown away .

Congrats! Enjoy your new yeti!

I assume the heated seat complaint is yours rather than the boys'?! BTW, they're great! ;)

The rain thing I find more annoying is that when you open a rear door to insert the darling little ones, you get a soaking as water collected in the top of the door seal empties on your arm.

I think it's fair to say we all love our Yeti. The two girls (the 6 year old in particular) love the panoramic roof, the Mrs loves the drive and I love it's all round flexibility and spec. It's also a great long distance cruiser. :-) Good luck with yours.

Glad your boys' love the new yetis' (toys) and its nice to see them not arguing over the bigger one.

I'm surprised you don't have heated seats, as I thought the SE came with them. (I have the Elegance)

BEST purchase Kitten and I ever made car wise. :D

IIRC heated seats come standard with leather or Alcantara, which are options in the SE (or I think you can have heated fabrics as an option). I have the Alcantara interior in an SE, so get the buttock heaters thrown in. :) It's only the second car I have had with bum warmers and both times they were part of an overall trim upgrade (and I only selected the upgrade in one case; the upgrade in my Yeti was free!). AFAIAC cloth seats don't need heaters but leathers do.

thanks for the comments; the big yeti was for mummy, the boys had one of the small ones each - they argue whether they should be the car or yeti!

about the wind deflectors, are they from Skoda, or somewhere else? I bought a whole load of bits from Caffryskoda, including silver mirror covers which I haven't fitted yet..