Forge motorsport EGR avoid like the plague

ajs_vrs

I fitted a forge motorsport EGR delete about 2 weeks, i was not happy with the fact the item was of poor quality (flange) and did not include nuts - WTF not include nuts that would likely cost 3p each!, i do not own a garage and it was hard to acquire these nuts.

So i will not buy anything off them again, i gave them 2 weeks to respond and they did not even get back in touch. They clearly DGAF so i dont DGAF about bad mouthing them.

Avoid and buy darkside etc EGR instead.

Edited by ajs_vrs
  • Like 1

Pack of 20 shouldn't cost more than a quid or two. Did the description say it included fixings / fastenings? If not, sorry bud, but you were crazy to start the job where you take the engine apart without checking you had everything you needed to put it back together again.

I wish there was instructions or actual contents listings nothing on the box or inside.

Your right i should have checked but i thought something like this should have been included or at least put on your will need.

Nevermind, besides the nuts wasnt my only issue with the kit as explained above.

Edited by ajs_vrs

Hello

Im sorry that you have had issues with the EGR pipe.

Please can I ask who you have emailed as we have received no emails about this here in the UK office.

The reason we do not include nuts in this kit is because there are no nuts to include.

You need to use the original nuts from the EGR cooler/exhaust manifold.

If you had phoned us straight away we would have been happy to help you with any problem.

Thanks Kris

• Like 1