Previously owned Octavia sport, tried different cars and now I have came crawling back...

I looked at the 3 series touring, before the Octavia, boot was full just putting my daughter in there in her car seat! I looked at the new BIGGER 3 touring and now you get a couple of extra inches leg room for rear passengers!

All I can say is from a driving point of view the BMW wins hands down, but from a practical family car the Octavia is the best overall.

Welcome back.

No I think he has got it right, mine go in the boot with the dog guard to stop them climbing back over again.

Lee

At least the dog guard will stop the kids hitting the windscreen in crash. At least you still have one eye on safety. Dog flying through from back seat will probably decapitate you though.

Ive had the last 2 generations of 3 series touring and yes the boot is shallow compared to octy. My octy is actually more comfortable to drive due to foot rest for right foot and more supple suspension. MSport on run flats should be outlawed.

I dont think you will be disapointed with the VRS. I had 330d and modded 320d and the VRS doesnt feel slow by comparison plus a simple re-map would rectify that if you did want it. Enjoy.

• Like 1

I'm going for the white one wardy but me being me, I'm having a few discrepancies with it they are not being customer friendly wont give me any services or anything not sure if you read other posts but I'm going to chase it up already complained direct to customer service via email 5 days which got ignored

• 4 weeks later...

Nice one Sean.

I think white suits the Octy and I know you'll keep it looking tip-top :)

I will I will lol.

Not going to mess about with it really just few subtle mods. I'm only 25 so need to keep it looking cool ish ha.

I'd like brighter headlamps but it sounds like a right head ache.

I'd like brighter headlamps but it sounds like a right head ache.

Just stick some uprated halogens in, if you don't want any HID-related hassle? Least the headlamp unit removes nicely on the Octy :)

• Like 1

Phillips X-treme power bulbs??

Wardy do you know what bulbs damo had fitted in the sport as I removed them and still have them in my garage somewhere and they where phillips wonder if they where the same ones....