Yeti brochure error

Kie

Weyland

That's how to use customer feedback effectively and profitably in the long run....came across BMW using similar customer facing methods to gather feedback. "We have to delight the customer if we want to earn our premium status" (and prices, my addition)

At least the aim was good even if not necessarily delivered always in practice.

When I had a BMW the dealer always provided an upgrade as a curtesy car or picked up and delivered to my place of work for any service/warranty work Now that impressed me

Just the mindset needs changing in most Customer Service organisations.

Edited by kibby

My only issue really with this post is that Kie puts 'SUK' as part of his signature. From that, most people would presume he is here in some sort of official capacity.

Of course we may be just assuming that SUK is for Skoda UK in this instance. It may stand fot any number of combinations of words that begin with those initials.

Of course we may be just assuming that SUK is for Skoda UK in this instance. It may stand fot any number of combinations of words that begin with those initials.

But he confimed it was Skoda UK he worked for as opposed to Skoda UK customer services in his post. :think:

Please keep to the original topic of the Yeti brochure error, who works for whom and where is not what this thread is meant to be about.

Skoda UK do monitor this forum, several members over the years have had difficulties as a result of posts made here with regards to Warranty claims and more. I'll not post the full details or say any more than that.

I tag my posts with SUK as it gives people a go to person to PM for any questions ect.. and i always come back with the answer for them a few people out of the fabia forum will tell you that i always post new mods being made delay times ect and do my best to get any updates on changed delay times from factory. have a look at my posts and you will see most of my posts are in the fabia/octavia forums.. i post one bit of info on the Yeti forum and all’s i get is abuse im sorry but i have better things to do then post updates on here for people who don’t care in fact i am sure Skoda would have something to say if they found out i was posting the e-mailed info to me on here (public view) as each e-mail at the bottom states the information in the e-mail is confidential and should not be forwarded.. but i can confirm that this is the last time i will be posting any into the Yeti forum again.

.. my job is not customer relations so of course the way i communicate to the public can be a little "common" but customer problems are not my job so have never needed to learn customer handling skills .. or writing to customer etc. so my spelling and so forth are inapplicable to my job

• Like 2

Kie... I think everyone appreciates your imput. Some read things differently than you intended and others took offence in some other way. Only human reactions. As was yours to some of that. The gist of what you did, and your last post shows no harm was meant.

Please keep the Yeti-folk updated in future if you find any tidbits we might find useful. Now that people understand how the water lies (on your side of the computer) I think future replies to anything you post will be handled better.

• Like 4

Dear Kie

As far as I can see, the April brochure does not state that folding tables are an option on the Greenline models.

Before you leave, therefore, would you very kindly clear up the confusion. Have I missed a statement in the brochure? If so please tell me what page it is on and I will happily stand corrected. Or is it that Skoda has given you wrong information? Or that you have passed it on in some altered form? Because at the moment it seems we are being given incorrect information about incorrect information.

Edited by r999

Dear Kie

As far as I can see, the April brochure does not state that folding tables are an option on the Greenline models.

Before you leave, therefore, would you very kindly clear up the confusion. Have I missed a statement in the brochure? If so please tell me what page it is on and I will happily stand corrected. Or is it that Skoda has given you wrong information? Or that you have passed it on in some altered form? Because at the moment it seems we are being given incorrect information about incorrect information.

I have not looked myself i just recived the e-mail so i posted it on here.. i could possibly get a hold of it for you and e-mail it to you to look at.. or not like i said im finished with this forum please dont ask me anything els and discontinue this conversation i have nothing further to say

Edited by Kie

r999 - just to clear up the tables issues. I will admit that it's not clear, but on the factory options list page 25, halfway down it shows 'Folding tables on the rear of the front seats'. In the SE column it lists this as an option, there should be a diamond to denote that it is not available on the Greenline as an option (as shown on bottom of page 24).

• Like 1

r999 - just to clear up the tables issues. I will admit that it's not clear, but on the factory options list page 25, halfway down it shows 'Folding tables on the rear of the front seats'. In the SE column it lists this as an option, there should be a diamond to denote that it is not available on the Greenline as an option (as shown on bottom of page 24).

Many thanks, Lee, that is very clear - unlike the original post and the brochure.

Mannyo,

Skoda give you difficulties for posting here or am I misunderstanding your post.

I'm pretty sure SUK have not been happy with employee posts on here previously and they also have used the forum to look for things to support suspicions of warranty claims when the vehicle has been modified etc.