Trevorb33's Race blue mk2 vrs, now for sale :(

TrevorB33

Done some measuring today

So it's 65cm front or 650mm

And just over 65cm rear so 652mm

Before was 695mm and fronts 665mm

So it's dropped back by 45mm and fronts by just under 15mm at the moment, shows you how worn the old front dampers must have been had done 97k still on originals, very pleased how it's sitting :)

Looks great. Only thing is when running OEM wheels, they do tuck into the arches when lowered.

Thought about some spacers?

Always been abit wary of spacers, especially when to get a decent set are £80+ then extended wheel bolts and new longer locking wheel bolts, gets quite expensive, want new wheels really lol have to prob wait to see how much my insurance is this year, got four new tyres waiting to go on these though lol

Absolutely, that's my personal view as well but can understand why people use them.

I went the different wheel route, with a better offset :)

Though I am going to the states in a few months have to see how cheap I can get some eibach or h&r ones, be something I can bring back :)

• Like 1

Just had four new tyres ouch :( gone for Avon zv5's as I've used them on previous cars and had really good experiences of them, great value for money. Car may be getting a few more goodies later in the year as I've just got a new job back in the motor trade, more details will follow once I start but I'm very excited :)

Lovely car and some nice mods, where did you get the black washer bottle cap? I can find the coolant cap but not the washer bottle one. Thanks

Cheers and it Was from a link on here

Here you go

http://www.akstuning.co.uk/shop/4561802127/Washer-Coolant-Caps-(Black)/3596876

• Like 1

Nice looking car.

Think I might have to get some of those LED number plate bulbs.

Bought some for mine from ebay which work just fine but they have a slight blue/purple hint to them and don't look as white as yours.

If you need any VCDS tweaks doing give me a shout.

Phil

Nice looking car.

Think I might have to get some of those LED number plate bulbs.

Bought some for mine from ebay which work just fine but they have a slight blue/purple hint to them and don't look as white as yours.

If you need any VCDS tweaks doing give me a shout.

Phil

Cheers Phil but I'll be alright :), if you fancy a remap local to York give me a shout hehe

I got some spacers from GNJ motorsport 12mm with bolts £60 delivered

Really nice quality too mate.

599187_10151286033656993_828048955_n.jpg

p,s when can i book you to do that carbon removal lmao.

I got some spacers from GNJ motorsport 12mm with bolts £60 delivered

Really nice quality too mate.

599187_10151286033656993_828048955_n.jpg

p,s when can i book you to do that carbon removal lmao.

Bit of a trek to York to do it mate lol, when you fitting the spacers? They look pretty good, need to decide if 12mm or 15mm the way to go

I know vectra put 16mm spacers on the back of his vRS i'm nearly sure there's a picture or two here somewhere. If you PM him i'm sure he'll send you the pictures he has of how they sit. I'd say 12mm wouldnt be enough but then depends how low your going for rubbing etc.

• Like 1

fitting the spacers today along with some new rear pagid pads.

Trip to york aint far.... especially with my plans to keep this car for a while, you interested?