Trevorb33's Race blue mk2 vrs, now for sale :(

TrevorB33

Cars looking really good fella. So you working for Jonny? Nice lad I was with his brother at Ultimate dubs yesterday. Love the attention to detail on stuff, keeping a close eye on this as I think I might end up with a Mk2 in the summer/early autum time if plans come together.

Cars looking really good fella. So you working for Jonny? Nice lad I was with his brother at Ultimate dubs yesterday. Love the attention to detail on stuff, keeping a close eye on this as I think I might end up with a Mk2 in the summer/early autum time if plans come together.

That's the guy yep, he's a lot like me OCD on cars lol, and you won't go wrong with a mk2 there getting so cheap now a hell of a lot of car for the money :)

Just fitted my milltek yesterday, sounds very nice with the pre cat delete, it's a non res one

fe9cbfdc9eb4f18e6d2a59170d77928d.jpg

Hi Trevor - that looks great.

How noisy is it with the pre-cat removed? I have a cat back non-res that I'm going to fit in a couple of week. I don't want to find that i've made the car too noisy for family trips with the kids in.

Planning to leave the pre-cat in place on mine, but i'm still slightly concerned i should have got a resonated version..

:-/

Hi Trevor - that looks great.

How noisy is it with the pre-cat removed? I have a cat back non-res that I'm going to fit in a couple of week. I don't want to find that i've made the car too noisy for family trips with the kids in.

Planning to leave the pre-cat in place on mine, but i'm still slightly concerned i should have got a resonated version..

:-/

Depends what your used to, I find it quite nice, not ott by any means, there is a bit of a drone on the motorway but I don't find it bad, mine could be slightly more droney then just the cat back with the pre cat out as that chamber is now empty it will reverb in there abit.

Best thing is to try and find someone close and have a go in there's, sound clips don't tell the whole story

Just fitted my milltek yesterday, sounds very nice with the pre cat delete, it's a non res one

c3bdc6f63eee2ab555f9e3b21b5a89cf.jpg

Thats weird your pipes sit further in than mine! (yours looks better)

282466_10150257046806993_2464663_n.jpg

148930_10151187292736993_225970875_n.jpg

We will become sponsors on here in a few weeks but I will be working for jjb motors in York from Monday, who are very conveniently a dealer for a very good mapping company :)

I thought it was jjb motors when you said about the job,i follow them on facebook,looks a good place to work!

• Like 1

Nice build, and nice car.

I'd be interested to see how loud the exhaust is... do you have any sound clips? It looks better lowered but I am forever having problems with mine (standard height) scraping and catching.. is this not a problem?

Nice build, and nice car.

I'd be interested to see how loud the exhaust is... do you have any sound clips? It looks better lowered but I am forever having problems with mine (standard height) scraping and catching.. is this not a problem?

ill have to sort a sound clip or two, and dont have any problems really with bumps or bottoming out, theres only one particular speed bump the ones where you can drive straight over them, the side of the humps took a battering on its edges and it just catches the undertray if i dont take it right, thats the only one though the rest of the same design I can drive straight over

Nice one they are a lot of car for the money, and yep moved here a couple of years ago, let me know what car you have I'll keep an eye out

Had a yellow mk1 vrs but just sold it,am after a race blue about 57 plate with lowish milage but struggling to find one tbh mate