Trevorb33's Race blue mk2 vrs, now for sale :(

TrevorB33

lovely - with the neuspeed on mine (9.2kg) you can feel a real difference vs. the ****** heavy neptunes. not sure how much the zenith weighs but the neptunes are 13.5kg which is a massive weight.

Nice. You running them with a 225/40/18? And what offset are they?

Thats it mate had nearly new tyres on so swapped them over, there et45 should have gone a little more at the back really but it's miles better then standard, and I would have had to wait longer. I think the mirrors need to go the same colour next

Trevor I have loads of spare vinyl if you want the mirrors doing matte black? Wheels look great ;)

Cheers Harry, I've brought some of the new plastidip smoke spray, where you can vary the layers from grey to black, so I'm hopefully gonna get a good match for the wheels :)

Nice motor, I'm sure I saw you in Haxby this week! I gave a quick "alright" as passing and got a nod back, if that was you?

Yes mate that was me I've seen your around a couple of times too looks good with your different lower front grills, I wondered if you were on here, do you live this side of York too? As there's a guy in strensall with a blue one now too, getting common haha

Nice motor, I'm sure I saw you in Haxby this week! I gave a quick "alright" as passing and got a nod back, if that was you?

Think i keep seeing you on the ringroad in your vrs mate :).few lads from around york on here

Yes mate that was me I've seen your around a couple of times too looks good with your different lower front grills, I wondered if you were on here, do you live this side of York too? As there's a guy in strensall with a blue one now too, getting common haha

Yep I live in Poppleton but I travel through Haxby most days, might have to organize a mini meet in York? be good to see a few local cars and say hello.

• Like 1

Like the wheels,they suit the car very well,ill keep a eye out for you around york,blue is getting common around york now,thats at least 3 of us with a blue pre facelift on here from york area. :rofl: Mines boring compared to all yours as its standard! :blush:

Like the wheels,they suit the car very well,ill keep a eye out for you around york,blue is getting common around york now,thats at least 3 of us with a blue pre facelift on here from york area. :rofl: Mines boring compared to all yours as its standard! :blush:

I flashed a blue one going past nestle on haxby rd the other week was that you?