Cream soda Project (wardy_21 wannabie vrs edited)

wardy_21

<p>thanks everyone, whats prept dark_hero?? I dont really want to get rid of the badge as Ive made the whole car look like a VRS and IMO i think it doesnt look right without it but each to their own. as ive said before If i could get insured on one I would do but Ill have to wait a couple of years yet! Really want a set of these wheels (in attched photo) what do you think?

Keep the spiders!

It's in one of the car parks, not sure exactly which one it's called though.. Would be good if you can make it though :-)

yeah i should be coming this wednesday eve :) ordered camber shims and a new rear plate today

Those wheels are 3SDM 0.05's

I love the 3sdm or rotiform NUE staggered it a maroon red with marble effect ive been playing around with some marble effects on sppray out cards at work to see what looks best on the dark green. Weedon your d90's in green were soooo nice!

• Like 2

Them wheels look a lot like land rover wheels... Can't remember which model though... Could be the freelander

The landrover wheels your referring too are Landrover edit: Mondials and they only came in 18" 5x120 fitment so too big for the fabia...

the ones in the pic are 3sdm 0.05 as weedon has said.. but they are based on the Monzas... which in turn were based on Ferrari Monza wheels... :)

Waterloo Grafitti tunnel meet

1037_10151096216286595_961879843_n.jpg

Very smart looking car, you were parked behind me, I can see my reflection in the front bumper. :)

Regarding the other wheels, they are off an old Discovery.

So they look nice, but are fairly common IMO.

• Like 1

yeah i should be coming this wednesday eve :) ordered camber shims and a new rear plate today

Excellent, what way are you heading? If your going along the M25 we could meet at Maidstone services and have a little convoy down?

Excellent, what way are you heading? If your going along the M25 we could meet at Maidstone services and have a little convoy down?

what time are you both looking to get there? im not sure if im gonna go or not yet! car needs washing!

Very smart looking car, you were parked behind me, I can see my reflection in the front bumper. :)

Regarding the other wheels, they are off an old Discovery.

So they look nice, but are fairly common IMO.

Thanks Richard the GTR looks sick i was tempted to ask if you would take me out :blush: but i would have probably needed to bring a change of underwear :rofl: i want to go for something ive not seen on a furby mk 1 before still undecided!!

that sounds cool i go a2 m2, where are the services in maidstone???