Octavia III filmed on CZ highway

Doesnt look anything special tbh, though Im not sure what I was expecting! I nee to see it with bigger alloys & a vRS guise before I consider it. If they can release the vRS by the summer then ill snap their hands off....

It looks like the pre-FL MKII with new headlights and grill, oh, that'll be the MKII facelift then!

Even the rear lights are MKII pre-FL, I think this may actually be heavily disguised to look like a MKII!?

Yes, because I have seen photos of the Octavia 3 and it looks different for sure from the pictures I have seen. I don't want to get into any conspiracy theories but it does look like there is something fishy going on there. This would be logical as the car hasn't been officially unveiled. It's in December, isn't it?

The video has been posted before, if you look closely you can see additional tape on the headlights, the grill is stuck over the new one as that one is way oversize. The car in this disguise is meant to look like the MK2, so as not to draw attention whilst being tested. The rear lights, are I guess not the ones we will see in the final car.

The fully undisguised one will look very different.

they are quite slow, Audi, VW, Seat all have their details finalised and prices released for the A3,Golf and Leon respectively, come on Skoda!

It's intentional so one car won't take attention from the other. Releasing four at once would guarantee at least one wouldn't get the attention they want it to.

• 1 month later...