4x4 rear brakes

Not quite a direct fit though as a spacer and ideally new splash guards are also needed......

This is where first hand experience of fitting things yourself pays off rather than just quoting what you hear/read/or were told!

The spacer from awesome linked above would make the situation worse (in my case) as the carrier needs to go further in or disc get spaced out. Will get some tt quattro carriers and try that.

lol Funny...I don't remember that..

On this post I didn't state i knew as anything as gospel, I just stated i had read a spacer was needed for certain applications, not that they would be needed 100% and that i had read there were issues with certain parts. I was right, certain calipers have issues, and certain calipers need a spacer...thats all. I don't purport to know everything about 4x4s...

and clearly the information you post is not correct as you advised someone its a direct fit and its not..you post a lot of blurb always, rehashing old stuff you have read on the net (incorrectly often)!

again, if you had actually fitted some of this stuff, perhaps you might get a bit more kudos and the info that you post might be a little more useful..

Unless i am wrong and you fitted these parts, then i apologise with my incorrect assumption (based on previous experience) ;)

Yes, I fitted this stuff mysefl

as for for your other stuff ...

Get some help luca

I really mean that

I've known fgor for close on 20yrs, and you've lost the plot

I Couldn't really give a toss about the $ you've cost me

MODS: Sorry - might be worth close -deleting this thread

those brakes don't fit correctly thats what i'm pointing about end of, thats the point of this thread to find out what works... nothing else, i was just posting there was an issue and that the vrs to 4x4 brake setup is not a direct fit.

btw your car cost you a lot due to bad choices that were not mine, like your original engine fitter who didn't put any any fluids in after fitting your diffs.., like the mapper you chose where we wasted how many days there sorting the car out to giv it back worse than when we started, like the second mapper who took months just to look at your car, then fitted the wrong gearbox..i really did cringe and feel bad for you watching all those issues occur time and time again, its a shame as its a great car when it runs.

as for losing the plot...probably!