Rs6 Alloys

None. Although it starts getting tight when the car is fully loaded..a fingers width between arch and tyre :eek: 4 adults and 4 suitcases :D

I've got that at the front now... But on the furby there seems more room inside the arch at the back, and as its a fixed axle, there's quite a lot of allowance for drop when fully loaded (for example with me carrying car boot sale stuff - thats a "to the roof" job, with no back seats in. :rofl:

Gotta sort the front out though. On full lock there's just millimetres between tyre and arch.... So you can imagine what every bump does. :)

Nice wheels on the octy though. :thumbup:

Looks Good, Have you thought of a badgeless grill & colour coding the black strips on the side. IMO it would finish it a treat

I was going to de-badge the whole car but I don't want to give people the wrong impression...I aint ashamed that its a Skoda! Those that make jokes about skoda make me laugh now and really don't bother me because it just goes to show they know absolutely nothing about cars and the high standard that Skoda now represents. Also debadging the front grill looks a little odd as there is a circle left that clearly 'should' have a badge. Maybe I'll replace it with a 'vrs' badge eventually but for now I'll wear the skoda badge with pride!

I am hoping to have the black grill fins replaced with chrome mesh along with the bumber vents.

Colour coding/removing the bump strips is something I've been considering. Thats definately one for the future ;)

Thanks for the replys so far guys :thumbup:

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Ta very much for the comments guys! I've been away for a while (US) and unfortunately missed the 'calander' competition. Would've been nice to get mine on there:(...maybe next year eh:thumbup:.

The wheels still look like new, no pitting, chipping whatsoever although I need some more tyres now. Oh and the VRS centre caps bought on here from a group buy set the wheels off a treat and now look like they are 'standard' Vrs wheels rather than audi.