Any Monte Carlo owners in the Bolton area; help/favour needed

Have a Monte on order and been looking for mudflaps; local roads here are shocking in the winter.

Found a company in Bolton that can/will make bespoke rally flaps to fit any make/model of car but they need to see one to take some measurements.

Therefore are there any owners on the forum in this area, who wouldn't mind sparing a little time to help out by dropping in so they could measure up. The company will also supply you a free set once they have the pattern.

Many thanks,

TP

Sorry mate carn't help not in my area , if it was I would help cos would want some for my monte. Let us know if they will make these for other monte's and how much, hope someone helps you out .. Plus you'll love your monte ...

Sorry mate carn't help not in my area , if it was I would help cos would want some for my monte. Let us know if they will make these for other monte's and how much, hope someone helps you out .. Plus you'll love your monte ...

Thanks;

will keep you upto date, as the company have an on-line ordering service and can supply once they have the pattern, think around £50 for a set.

Regards,

TP

I could help out with this, i live in Leigh which is about 20 mins from bolton, but i own a Vrs, not sure if the monte has the same fittings as the Vrs for mudlfaps?

sean :)

hi hope everything goes well you will have to keep us all updated i think you should ask for commision i think a lot of orders might be heading their way when you get them can you post a picture of them off the car that you havent got yet cant visulise them (rally) might be in your face type and buy the way thanks for the imput ref side protectors the link you left me was a great help most deffo getting them thanks again ps i dont want to be unkind but i hope they are beavering on my monte before yours lol ordered 14.00pm 26/10/12

ps i dont want to be unkind but i hope they are beavering on my monte before yours lol ordered 14.00pm 26/10/12

Hi,

placed our order at the end of September, although stated to the dealer we are after a 2013 delivery date. Hoping for an update tomorrow as to where things currently stand re build.

This is an image from the suppliers site of a Fabia vRS MkI, other colours besides red are available and without logo's i.e. black;

skodaP20fabia.jpg

TP

• Like 1

Ian had a look and measured up for a set of templates, he was then going to make a pre productition set for The Plumber to have a look at and make sure they were OK

As to how long a prodution ready version is ready I can't say as thats out of my hands, but should'nt take too long.

Company have been in touch; currently manufacturing a prototype trial fit kit (non road going), which they plan to send to me once it's ready.

If our Monte hasn't arrived by then, I may need another favour from a more local owner to me, who's happy to use their MC as the guinea pig for said trial fit.

Further updates to come once I have more news.

TP