Reset Service Message

Not sure if you got this sorted but I had the same problem. You just need to hold down the button at the end of the wiper stalk for more than 1 sec. That brings you in to a menu where you can go to Settings and press OK on with button at bottom of wiper stalk. Then the service reset option is in there.

I have attempted this option and selected 'OK' but the service message hasn't gone away.

RAPID Success!

It appears that there is a missing ingredient to the recipe in the owners manual. I own a SKODA RAPID, 2013, 1.6 TDI SE. This what I did to quell the Service prompt:-

1) Switch on the RAPID hazard lights (sounds crazy I know!)

2) Press the '00' button on the dashboard and turn on the ignition light (without starting the engine)

3) Then the message appears "Are you sure you want to reset" I pressed OK - there was an audible ping and the warning has disappeared and it has remained GONE!  ​

I hope this works for you too, please let me know.

• 1 year later...

I just reset it on my Fabia Mk3.   The Buttons below the display are used - for this sequence Button "0.0" is "A" and Button "SET" is "C" 

1. Ignition OFF - press Button "C" and hold.

2. Ignition ON - Release "C" and Press "A" and hold for 20 seconds.

3. Hold Button "A" and wait for Display to return on screen.  

The Oil warning Service should then not return.