Pioneer AVIC-F9310BT Skoda / VW / Seat Specific Navigation Head Unit. Great Columbus ALternative.

fluffmeister

Greetings

If anyone is in the market for a new Head Unit then read on, it fit's Superb / Yeti / Fabia II / Roomster / OctyII

I'm selling my Pioneer AVIC-F9310BT Head Unit.

Pioneer-AVIC-F9310BT-Naviceiver.jpg

It's designed to fit as a direct factory replacement, so no dash / facia trims needed. It's compatible with CANBUS, Steering Wheels controls, has the TMC module to help dodge traffic and shows the output from Parking Sensors onscreen, and the Climate control onscreen and is fully plug and play.

There are no SOT leads required, it's just unplug the old head unit, and plug this in.

It has Parrot Bluetooth built in a DVD, CD, iPod compatible (Direct control) USB, SD Card, Pioneer Navgate (Great for iPhone users .... just google it) and Pioneer Appradio is supported, and is sold with a brand new Pioneer Microphone and GPS Antenna.

I have just upgraded it to the Full European 2012 Pioneer Maps that also upgraded the features on the unit as well as the Bluetooth firmware and is included in the sale (These cost over £120 alone).

Full spec is available here http://www.pioneer.e....10BT/page.html

Read about Navgate here http://www.pioneer.e...feeds/home.html

You can see an installation video here showing how easy it is to install into a Mk2 Octavia

£500 ovno

post-6005-0-52791500-1353613650_thumb.jpg

Would this be compatible with the factory sound system (2006) ???

I don't see why not mate, it makes no mention of not being compatible on the Pioneer website. It's a straight quadlock connector in without any iso / sot leads and it's the version with the "CANBUS" box , it does say Octavia 2009 onwards though which I would assume is the facelift.

Works fine in my Fabia II scout though.

It won't fit, it's specific for mk2 fabia / Octavia / superb, yeti and mk5 / 6 golf etc. there are no iso connections its a direct quadlock connection and is a direct replacement for the cars listed on the pioneer site.

hi, wot is all this CANBUS stuff and will it plug n play in my fabia mk1?

The central electrics system is completely different on the Mk1 Fabia, that's the CANBUS issue.

It's like trying to play a record with a CD player....

I have emailed Pioneer and have not heard back from them. I think it will only be compatible with the FL Octy.

We can check easy enough mate, Steve says plug and play and mines 06 , if it works in mine it will work i yours and Fluffy isn't far from me

Glad it's sold Tony :thumbup:

I have emailed Pioneer and have not heard back from them. I think it will only be compatible with the FL Octy.

Can see no reason why it would work with the FL and not the pre-FL. There aren't enough fundamental changes and this model has been around a while. Pioneer also lists compatibility with the Mk5 Golf from it's launch date, so I'd say it was guaranteed to work.

Sorry folks, it be sold :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

great to meet you today Tony

how old is this unit and where are you for collection thanks

see above quote :giggle:

Glad it's sold Tony :thumbup:

Can see no reason why it would work with the FL and not the pre-FL. There aren't enough fundamental changes and this model has been around a while. Pioneer also lists compatibility with the Mk5 Golf from it's launch date, so I'd say it was guaranteed to work.

That's what I would've thought, but looking at the compatibility list on the website, it's face lift only.

It might be something to do with the surround trims available.

Tapatalk'd from my HTC SXE Beats

great to meet you today Tony

see above quote :giggle:

Same here mate, thanks :)

Just got to get round to sorting the furball out now after the session today :)

our Kieran was asking how your Jack was ..... he's got a new mate LOL.

• Like 1

Same here mate, thanks :)

Just got to get round to sorting the furball out now after the session today :)

our Kieran was asking how your Jack was ..... he's got a new mate LOL.

he moaned i wouldnt let him stay all the way home

he also could not believe that he could play on the street for 2 hours and not see a car lolol