Just orderd my new car

Just orderd my new Octy 2.0 TDI Elegance in Graphite Grey :D

Spec is Multi function steering wheel, maxi-dot, black leather, upgraded stereo, 17" wheels with sports suspension and black leather.

Car is already in the UK and should be in my possesion in 3 weeks :thumbup:

Originaly was going to have a L&K but didn't want to wait until September and dealer found me this car and gave me a good deal so a :thumbup: for Farmers again (the dealers not the people in green wellies :D )

Darren

If he's prepared to wait a L&K will be a really nice car, I have a trade in and it was hard for them to value my car for a September trade in (if the new vRS is out then the MK1 will take another hit I suppose) so it came down to this or a 54 plate Volvo V50 SE.

Darren

I'm going to have to ring my lease company tomorrow, my 1.9 elegance Estat was ordered two weeks ago now and they haven't got back to me with a date. :mad:

Need to know whether i'm going to have to replace the tyres on the back of the Astra or hold out, they're not far off the wear bars ATM.

Waited from mid Jan to last week to get my Elegance estate. Its a 2.0TDi though which I understand are in short supply so perhaps you will have better luck with a 1.9

I haven't specced any options at all, colour choice is silver or sahara. Should this mean it'll turn up faster than a black one with loads of options?

I'm not liking these 5 month waits people are having. If i'd gone for the vauxhall it would be here next week! :D

Well get this... my dad ordered his 1.9 Elegance in september... its not due unitl the end of june..

mind you i think its the lease company who are just a bunch of lazy muppets.

addition: its a factory order with the maxidot and MF steering wheel.

Rang my lease company today "It's a factory order so we are looking at the end of July or beginning of August"

Not as bad as some but still a long wait :(

Ordered our 2.0TDi Elegence Estate will a big list of extras on the 2nd April.

Earlier in the week we were told ours has arrived in the UK and will be a maximum of 3 weeks (hopefully only 2) before we can collect it :thumbup:

That will be under 10 weeks from order to delivery. I'm wondering whether it is leather that causes the delay for many, as this is one option we don't have or maybe they have just finally sorted out the supply of the 2.0TDi.