SOLD

Decbeck

Hi their, got a budget set of wheels i got while i was looking for some new wheels.. and have no need for them now.. all 4 tyres have loads of tread not looked edzactly but im guessing around 5 to 7mm of tread on them all, one was allready worn on the inside and is partly bald.. so depending on your camber you might get away with it?

got 2 pictures here, i will clean them up but their is some scratches etc.. but these are good winter wheels imh.

looking for £80.00 collected.. i can meet but depending on how far away you are.., i live in Sheffield, i think the price is more than reasonable for some budget/winter wheels..

check attachements below.

Thanks for looking

post-88348-0-06847200-1355320395_thumb.jpg

post-88348-0-76041400-1355320397_thumb.jpg

What brand are the tyres? & can you check the amount of tread?

Not the questions I'd ask...for £80 they are obviously going to be cheap tyres and if they have got 5 to 7 mm as stated what more do you expect at that price.

The more relevant questions are:

Are any of the rims badly damaged,i.e bent or cracked?

Size of tyres?

Width of rims and offset (ET number)...(look on inside of wheels for this info)...?

Wheels are 16'' apologies should of put that on first..

5x100 205/45/R16 83V

alloys arn't bent or cracked but their not in best condition.. they do have marks and scracthes on all of them.. but hence the price and the word budget tyres.. still 80pounds is a bargain if your after something cheap for time being/winter..

• 2 weeks later...

where would you be willing to meet pal? i'm from chester

thanks

Hi mate, i would travel to Stockport for some fuel monney, makes it around 40miles for you? Let me know if your intrested cheers.

'Jdo' yes they will fit as pastyboy has said for me, you would need to change the tyres though, Cheers.

Hi mate, i would travel to Stockport for some fuel monney, makes it around 40miles for you? Let me know if your intrested cheers.

'Jdo' yes they will fit as pastyboy has said for me, you would need to change the tyres though, Cheers.

how much altogther then if i met you in stockport?