Manchester Mini Meet?

MrAndyT

Hi guys and girls, just wondering if any of us were up for a mini meet one evening or afternoon on a weekend.

Was thinking of Krispy Kreme near Trafford Centre for doughnuts and coffee.

Just an idea and to gauge interest.

Thats what I was thinking, I've started it too near to Christmas :think:. I'm thinking of making it a regular thing and I down won't it to be too close to the using NW meet. So with that in in mind was going for the third Sunday of every month, giving a week between the two. That makes the date of the meet the 20th of January. What do people think? Comments and criticisms welcome.

I'm in the same boat pretty much, I work early mornings so evening meets I can hardly get to and I work one Sunday in three so I'm more likely to get to these. Hopefully it can become a good regular meet.

• 2 weeks later...

Very true, popular with the car meets because its quite easy to get to with the Trafford Centre being opposite. Date will be 20th of jan about 12 o'clock suit most people?

Happy New Year everyone! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Very true, popular with the car meets because its quite easy to get to with the Trafford Centre being opposite. Date will be 20th of jan about 12 o'clock suit most people?

OK, I'll put it in the diary and hopefully see you there :)

Happy New Year everyone! :)

Should be there, if I'm not working :)

Daaaamn! would have got to this but unfortunately on the wrong side of the country for a family dooo..

subscribing for next month though.

That's a shame, hopefully we will see you next month then (y)

Edited by MrAndyT