Glad you didn't buy a Jeep Grand Cherokee?

freedie

The latest RR sounds great, it has lost over 400kgs, is now bigger and has gained several ££££, and now comes with a 3 litre 6cyl engine and will do over 30mpg!!!! Most will cost £90-100,000. Gulp.

It is also one of the quietest luxury cars available. And it can go off road.

Will I buy 1 or 5-6 Yeti?????

Tough one.

Can't afford to buy either at the moment so it isn't something I will have to make a decision on for he foreseeable future. :lol:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 2 weeks later...

Never mind the burst tyre, the Jeep handles like a bouncy castle in a hurricane!

Really?! Is your experience gathered specifically from the steel sprung or air suspension set up because I've driven them very hard and I couldn't agree any less! For the size and weight I think the ride and handling are both pretty good.

Really?! Is your experience gathered specifically from the steel sprung or air suspension set up because I've driven them very hard and I couldn't agree any less! For the size and weight I think the ride and handling are both pretty good.

I only watched the video, but I don't think I would want to drive a car which bounced around so much and lifted wheels off the ground when driving at only 43 mph.

I only watched the video, but I don't think I would want to drive a car which bounced around so much and lifted wheels off the ground when driving at only 43 mph.

Ah apologies, I thought your comment was based on actual experience of driving the vehicle.

Ah apologies, I thought your comment was based on actual experience of driving the vehicle.

No. Maybe as you say the handling is pretty good for a vehicle of that size and weight but it certainly looks horrific in the video.

I used to have a 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the 4.0 petrol engine. I used to throw that thing round like a basket ball and it never gave me any problems. (Apart from the shiney shiney leather on the flat seats used to make you slide from side to side)

I have a lasting affection for Jeep as that old battle wagon was a great car despite its flaws and naff image.

That video was quite shocking though.