Blue vRS Octavia Hatchback * SOLD*

blueR36

Well I may sell my beloved Octavia. No expense spared on keeping this to be one of the very best kept pre fl in the country, first and only owner from new, non smoker, hpi clear full service history ,recent service including fuel filter as well as others

New Ac compressor

New revision coil packs

Replaced abs pump

Cambelt and waterpump changed

Brake fluid changed .New continental sport contact 4 s two weeks ago

everything changed to keep looking as new, rear reflectors, rear clusters,mirror glass both sides, new rear seats, light switches, lined door pockets,

Two sets of mats, winter and perfect sett,

led lights all interior including boot,led front sidelights,Led numberplate lights

Hid light upgrade, uprated high beam,

18 inch5 zeniths powder coated smoked chrome,fronts new tyres and space saver never used

6 cd changer, cruise control

electric windows all round

dual climate control

jumbo box

uprated dv valve

forge short shifter

Revo map stage 1 242 bhp, 333lb ft torque

30mm lowered springs

Koni fsd dampers,

uprated bushes and droplinks

4 wheel alighnment

twin curry hooks

chrome dial rings, chrome pocket rings, vrs logo seat adjuster

vrs tax disc

New logo skoda badges

forge screen wash filler cap

Porsche oil cap and expansion tank cap

Drives perfect and anyone who has seen my car will vouch for the condition,

never taken past 5000 rpm , mobil 1 oil and shell optimax used

mot till sept 2013 /same tax

grille, b pillars and roof black magic wrapped

new siren

leaving home lights

Twin rear fogs activated

New battery S4 Bosch

will sell as is £6295 , you will not find one as well loved

56 plate on a private reg, not inc in sale 45,000 miles all receipts ,taxed till Sept 13, mot till October 2013

Thanks for viewing

2012-08-04114150-1.jpg

2012-09-04135403.jpg

2012-07-20173207.jpg

2012-07-20173202.jpg

2012-07-27152253.jpg

2012-05-09124147.jpgDSC00218.jpg

DSC00215.jpg2012-06-10145625.jpgDSC00093.jpg

GLWTS Alan.

Without a doubt - has to be one of the best Briskoda members cars to come up for sale.

Never seen this car actually look dirty - honestly, always immaculate and gleaming!

Maintained regardless of cost and with a fastidious attention to detail. Alan is OCD on detailing.

Bodywork is mint, alloys are stunning, the ride is superb and the torque on this car is awesome.

The car is a credit to you Alan. Shame i changed car in November or i would have been tempted!

Cheers,

Ste.

Edited by samuir1974
  • Like 1

Gents,

anyone who know's Alan will know how an@l he is about keeping this car perfect! I tell you no lie when I recite this, he said

"he was giving a young lady a lift in his car and she was shuffling in her seat, he was not please because she had ruffled the suede"

He really looks after this, I challenge you to find one in better condition, its like new.

GLWTS

• Like 2

Gents,

anyone who know's Alan will know how an@l he is about keeping this car perfect! I tell you no lie when I recite this, he said

"he was giving a young lady a lift in his car and she was shuffling in her seat, he was not please because she had ruffled the suede"

He really looks after this, I challenge you to find one in better condition, its like new.

GLWTS

Thats why I replaced the rear bench! :blush:
  • Like 1

Just to reiterate what's already been said, this thing is in immaculate condition and goes like hell. Take a brand new car, drive it 100yds off the forecourt and it will be muckier than Alan's car!

If I thought I could get anywhere near what I paid for my mk1 vRS, I'd be at Alan's house now paying him a deposit. I'd suggest whoever buys this makes sure it stays spotless, as I wouldn't put it past Alan to make sneaky visits to check it's being looked after :)

Nathan.

• Like 2

Well done Alan,

I really wish I could have had it, but the timing was just wrong. That said, I now stand more chance of convincing the wife that a grand spent on mine is better than 4 grand on top to buy yours :)

Nathan

• Like 2