Buckinghamshire 26th January 2013 Meet - *VENUE CHANGE, PLEASE READ*

*VENUE CHANGE, PLEASE READ*

Greetings

After an initial interest thread I've decided to move things forward and get some concrete details laid down. The Briskoda Buckinghamshire meet is Happening :clap:

The date will be Saturday 26th January.

Meet details as follows:

The meeting place will be the Cook and Fillet restaurant on the A41 at Kingswood near Aylesbury.

Website here

Map here

I have booked a table for 1pm so I suggest we meet in the car park for 12.30ish. I'll be in the black Fabia with the green front grille.

So, who's in?

1. niceyellow vrs + bird

if it's the 26th i'll come along, i'm on holiday then, saturdays are normally a no for me as I work late :(

1. niceyellow vrs + bird (either date ok)

2. Volf (either date ok)

3. AdamJMK (26th only)

What time?

Nothing on the calendar so can show our faces for a bit.

At 53, I presume I would be the old fart of the meet? ;)

:)

1. niceyellow vrs + bird (either date ok)

2. Volf (either date ok)

3. AdamJMK (26th only)

4. Vladman (definitely maybe, either date fine...)

5.jonnynewns (either date ok)

6. CFB and 'er indoors

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

I will try and make it- only down the road for me.

I'm new to the site even though I have had my LE for 3 years now...and only one wheel repair to date.....

Hope to see you then.

Dave

Good job it isn't this weekend.

I reckon we might be the only ones there in the yeti. :giggle:

Besides which, they close the gates when it snows as the hill to the top is quite steep.

Have to count me out- just looked at my bank balance and I have rinsed myself utterly. :( stupid petrol/parts/loans/mutter mutter mutter.

Shockingly bad planning Sam, you are a constant disappointment to me.

I've just booked a table at a new place that's opened up near Aylesbury. The Cook and Fillet on the A41. Looks really nice, they have a restaurant, cafe and a farm shop. Table is booked for 1pm. I'll keep an eye on the weather this week and may change the meet up point if it's still a bit snowy, but the meet will definately still be on :D

I'll keep everyone posted

• Like 1

I've just booked a table at a new place that's opened up near Aylesbury. The Cook and Fillet on the A41. Looks really nice, they have a restaurant, cafe and a farm shop. Table is booked for 1pm. I'll keep an eye on the weather this week and may change the meet up point if it's still a bit snowy, but the meet will definately still be on :D

Good idea! How many seats did you book because SWMBO is coming.ha

As long as we don't meet in tesco anywhere is cool. I suspect the forest might still be a bit sketchy.

Shockingly bad planning Sam, you are a constant disappointment to me.

That's the old crooked billet isn't it?

About time it had a facelift.