Buckinghamshire 26th January 2013 Meet - *VENUE CHANGE, PLEASE READ*

Indeed it is the old Crooked Billet.

I've provisionally booked a table for 10 based on the number of names on the list but they're more than happy to accomedate more of us if needs be, so the more the merrier!

If the woods does prove sketchy it might be best just to meet at the pub. I'll keep you all updated :D

I'm sure there is a guy around thats happy to tell you all about your fuel tank and the fuel consumption. ;)

We try not to speak of such things. It doesn't help with the war effort. :p

Haydn- not in the condition they're in! I think they'd be worth about a pound, and maybe a couple of rubber bands...

All I have to do now is check the weather to see which car to go in.

Hoping its not going to snow tonight so the Octy can have a run out. It's not been used for over a week. :(

All I have to do now is check the weather to see which car to go in.

Hoping its not going to snow tonight so the Octy can have a run out. It's not been used for over a week. :(

Octy is fun in the snow! Mines been used all week.. Altho very mucky

SWMBO isn't that brave and as the Yeti has its winter boots on it makes sense to use that.

Looking at the weather forecast it might get another day out tomorrow coz they're promising another 3 inches.

The wife will be pleased. ;)

SWMBO isn't that brave and as the Yeti has its winter boots on it makes sense to use that.

Looking at the weather forecast it might get another day out tomorrow coz they're promising another 3 inches.

The wife will be pleased. ;)

She might please but I'm not second valet since I've had the car and its going to snow.:(

Hope everyone enjoyed themselves yesterday. Hope to do another meet in a couple of months. Think we'll go somewhere else next time, as nice as the Cook and Fillet was, it was a tad pricy! Mr Newns came up with the idea of a Bucks/Herts/Oxon meet. I like this so I'll have a look around at a convenient location for all these areas :thumbup:

Hope everyone enjoyed themselves yesterday. Hope to do another meet in a couple of months. Think we'll go somewhere else next time, as nice as the Cook and Fillet was, it was a tad pricy! Mr Newns came up with the idea of a Bucks/Herts/Oxon meet. I like this so I'll have a look around at a convenient location for all these areas :thumbup:

It was indeed a bit pricey but you do get a free fire brigade visit with every meal!;). Yeah I will also start looking for a good area to meet up. As Skoda meets aren't the car park kinda of gatherings most places can be ruled out, unless its a restaurant car park!:) Was nice to meet everyone that's for sure!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...