Octavia VRS white interior - what to clean it with?

Col200sx

What are folk cleaning their white VRS seats with?

Mine is pretty marked, mostly small stains like liquid spillages etc (no funny jokes now ; )

So what are people using to clean them?

Anything specific? I don't want to do them damage by using something I shouldn't.

(Oh, and the cheaper the better too).

Cheers, Col.

I use APC from Morrisons (own brand lemon stuff) diluted with water 70/30, a nail brush and a couple of Microfibre cloths.

- Spray seat with APC

- Scrub with nail brush

- Wipe with MF cloth (damp)

- Wipe again with dry MF cloth

Works a treat for me :)

Well I tried just about everything and drivers seat still looks patchy and grubby, rest came up a treat.

The vax appears to be dragging the dirt up from the foam.

I think best way to clean is remove seat covers, but side airbags and heated seats do I really want to take the seats apart?

When I bought my 02 VRS the seats were minging. Rug doctor worked a treat, & even the drivers seat looked new. Very satisfying to do as well as I could see the muck coming out with every pass.

Used my vax last night, with the rug doctor solution from Tesco's dried by the radiator over night come up fantastic. What a way to see the New Year in!!

Take the front seats out - makes it a lot easier and will dry quicker.

I rented a Rug Doctor a few months back from Homebase to do some carpets. Did the stairs with the hand attachment and after that decided not to touch the car with it. Thought it was a bit cack.

Then again I think the machine they gave me had seen better days.

Tempted to buy myself a small carpet cleaner at some point...