The Briskoda drive recorder video footage thread.

BossFox

^^ looks like a Caucasian wedding, except no one was shooting in the air...

Oh, but we had canned bombs. The gunpower, if you will, from a dozen or so new years eve rockets, in a tin can with a fuse. Big bang. Took out the two rear axles of one of the trucks. Spent an hour trying to weld it back on before we gave up. Luckily no one was on the truck at the time.

Its a primitive, but surprisingly effective ied. It is often used with an accelerant like petrol or lighter fluid. Kids play with this stuff, I **** you not.

Air turbulence causing that? I wouldn't have thought! Is the leaf really as light as its name suggests?

Apparently its heavier than a VW Golf, and its about the same size. So I doubt it the weight. But I had the displeasure (Sorry BossFox) of driving one a few weeks ago and imho there is something very wrong with the aerodynamics of this car.

Apparently its heavier than a VW Golf, and its about the same size. So I doubt it the weight. But I had the displeasure (Sorry BossFox) of driving one a few weeks ago and imho there is something very wrong with the aerodynamics of this car.

Stable at 100mph, low wind resistance (better cd rating than most cars), all the weight (1500kg+) lower down than in a regular car and better balanced than a regular car too with the batteries in the middle of the wheelbase under the floor.

???

Maybe you didn't like the soft comfy suspension that makes it really bad for enthusiastic drivers?

It wobbled because a lorry drove into the side if it. :rofl: A few times.

I disagree. Sounding horn would have had a strong educational effect, considering the driver's window was open :rofl:

Would have no effect, he was driving a BMW :)

• Like 1

I hate it when people don't yield. This moron looked me in the eye and accelerated. He knew damn well I was there.

No footage of the other car unfortunately. Some old silver Peugeot estate. But the manoeuvre he forced me into is quite clear.

Just when you thought it was safe... crash at 15mph!

One from work, not me this time.

These cameras are proving a worthwhile investment! :D

You had me worried there for a second, thinking you had grown a foot of blonde hair within a week!

Worthwhile investment? sounds like an understatement, you seem so unfortunate :(

• Like 1

It's London, what more can I say.

The guy actually lives in that road, so he got to the end of his road and drove into the side of another car doing 15mph.

You have to wonder sometimes...

I hate it when people don't yield. This moron looked me in the eye and accelerated. He knew damn well I was there.

No footage of the other car unfortunately. Some old silver Peugeot estate. But the manoeuvre he forced me into is quite clear.

Think you need to be a bit more clear on what actualy happend.

Think you need to be a bit more clear on what actualy happend.

You seemed to be in the lane to turn left and after a little wobble turned left.

What happened then?

As I wrote in the post. The Peugeot was going straight and he was supposed to yield to me. I was in the turn lane, indicating left, had slowed down and I was turning, when he drove straight out and nearly hit my left rear quarter. That wobble, as you put it, was the only think keeping my rear end from becoming mush. He either wanted a collision (insurance maybe), or he seriously miscalculated my speed and his own acceleration. Quite frankly, driving past a car that suddenly accelerates towards you is quite scary.

The Peugeot was almost where the Chrysler is on this pic. Going straight, onto E4 Northbound.

Riksvaumlg225avfartFornhoumljden_zpsc45492bc.png

Edited by DaKKs_152
  • Like 1