Elsecar Mega Meet + Rallye Golf Show 2013

MACVWNUT

Anyone know if dogs are allowed? I wanna go but can't leave the dog all day :(

Yes, the club parking area is in the "heritage village streets" there's a park nearby for a bit more exercise. There might be a restriction in the exhibition hall

Yes, the club parking area is in the "heritage village streets" there's a park nearby for a bit more exercise. There might be a restriction in the exhibition hall

Great is that a 100% as I don't want to be turned away, can you enter the show and shine and be on the club stand too?

I've seen dogs in the heritage village, but I haven't seen any in the exhibition hall, but I've never taken one with me myself.

The show and shine judges tour the whole site, I think the stewards have forms, otherwise the show organisers in the main hall have the entry forms.

Doesnt look as though I am going to make it today - Got home from Malton Big breakfast to find my heating and water had packed in.

Managed to get an emergency plumber yesterday but cant get the part until today - so will have to wait in today.

Absolutely gutted as yesterday was such a good day and was looking forward to today to round up a great weekend with the car.

Enjoy !!!

Was a good show as usual even if it was bitterly cold but a hot chocolate and muffin was good :)

nice to see a few skodas in attendance again this year too :)

I decided to hide mine away in the car park half in the bushes seen as though it's looking rough nowadays and didnt bother to clean it as the dirt kind of hides how bad the paintwork really is lol

Also well done to lee for winning the best skoda :)

I decided to hide mine away in the car park half in the bushes seen as though it's looking rough nowadays and didnt bother to clean it as the dirt kind of hides how bad the paintwork really is lol

From that description I guess you pulled in next to my car. I thought at the time it was a pretty snug fit! :thumbup:

Here's a few wheel shots to get the juices flowing:-

4%2520cars%25202.jpg

I recognised the white wheels on the grey Audi above. They came past me rather rapidly just after I joined the A1 at Wetherby

post-80615-0-77348100-1364935812_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the pic of my Monte Carlo :)

No probs. :thumbup:

Bryan, I've had a look to see if I'd any other photos to help you out with the Monte Carlo but unfortunately not.

I did however forget to add this worthy non VAG vehicle to the thread!

Desperado%25201.jpg

Desperado%25202.jpg

Here's a photo of Alan's car - if only to stop him feeling like an outcast since he got rid of the vRS! :hi:

Elsecar%25205892.jpg

• Like 2

Smoothed front bumper

Rear wiper delete

Badges removed

Tail lights tinted all red

Weitec coilovers - modded to go the little bit lower :)

Rotiform NUE's 17x8 with 195/40 hankooks, surprisingly great tyre!!!

It's going on airlift v2 though in the summer which I can't wait to do :D

The desperado's truck was wicked haha