Cardiff/ newport meet

Greening

• 2 weeks later...

I could do the 7th (sunday), i have a tour ofnthe forge factory and car builds on the 6th ;) .

Anyone fancy doing the 7th aswell as its a bit pointless just the 3 of us, not saying theres anything wrong with your company that is lol.

Good to meet you two today boys, glad to be back in the warm though.

I think my car as arranged our next meet though, everytime i slow down i get a nice clunk. Doesn't matter if its slowing through the gears or on the brakes, its not the second i start slowing either its delayed. Possibly that mount i was asking about earlier?

• Like 1

Hmm not sure, it's well worth the £25 for the powerflex red bush! If that don't sort it maybe the other engine mounts need looking at, it should do it if you boot it and let off too?

It's easy enough to do though, we should have a BBQ next time or something if the weather is a bit warmer!!

Dont do it when i let off wich i thought was odd, i took it out again earlier and it stopped :S maybe it one of my bolts of spanner i lost lol.

You didnt realy mess the bump stop up did you? How you finding the ride? Done a good job today josh, flew through it fairplay.

• Like 1

Yep I cut a bumps top a bit short. Now the dust cover rattles a little, not to bad. The ride is amazing, no more crashiness just smooths out the bumps. Really pleased thanks josh!

When's the next meet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...