vrs plastic Engine cover

MarkMac

Afternoon all, i sold my 55 reg vrs a month or so ago and have just found the black plastic engine cover sat in my garage is it worth owt to anyone? pint of lager and a packet of cheese n onion maybe? lol

I am thinking about taking mine off.. Did anyone else find it rattles and causes more noise?

that's usually caused by the rubber damper at the top of it being worn. It's just unnessecary weight anyway, bin it :p

Daft question but haven't you thought of getting in touch with buyer to ask if they want it, or want to buy it from you?

Or was it a particularly cheap sale that aggrieved you :)

Afternoon all, i sold my 55 reg vrs a month or so ago and have just found the black plastic engine cover sat in my garage is it worth owt to anyone? pint of lager and a packet of cheese n onion maybe? lol

I might be intreasted pm a price and where about you from mate I am on phone so can't see

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to get rid of the one off my Golf on eBay (free listings ftw!). Didn't sell, even at a much lower price than most on there (about 50% less).

If anyone wants a PD150 cover off a Golf then there's another going spare here. . .

Has the sound deadning under the cover perished or is it ok?..Mine fell to bits and coved the engine in crap. Without this sound deadning the cover will just make the engine sound louder.