Returning to the fold

Guest Tsi Fly

Guest Tsi Fly

Well the deed has been done, just placed an order today for a Citigo 75 5 dr Elegance in Red ( the fastest colour) with all the toys and due for delivery in March. Now to find a number plate!

The i10 must go.

• Like 1

Well the deed has been done, just placed an order today for a Citigo 75 5 dr Elegance in Red ( the fastest colour) with all the toys and due for delivery in March. Now to find a number plate!

The i10 must go.

Congrats...... White is faster than red (when it is clean) ;)

Guest Tsi Fly

11 GO is available.

Nice choice of car and colour BTW.

Some neat registration available

SK04 MEE

SK04 ALL

SK04 ALE

SK04 EEE (best said with a Bristolian accent)......translation.... Lets purchase this one.

AG04 SKO

All for the basic price too!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Tsi Fly

Well my Citigo's been built and its in transit, mats and flaps are on my bench waiting and the UP boot floor kit is still on order (8 days)

Now to make some For Sale signs for the i10.

Guest Tsi Fly

Mats...check

Flaps...check

UP boot floor kit...check

Non 13 reg. number...check

Briskoda freedom sticker...check

For Sale signs in the i10...check

Citigo...in transit

I've only waited 4 weeks so far, how the hell some of you guys managed to wait 12 weeks is beyond me, I admire your patience.

I've got 7 days let until the better half gets hers on the 1st. It should be with the dealer on Monday 25th? but I'm getting the feeling that we are being put down the list for collection on the day?

I'm more excited than she is? can't wait to bonding with the Citigo e.g. fitting the mud flaps, sill covers, boot floor, rear bumper protector which I ordered yesterday from the parts department as they gave me a better deal on the prices than our sales person?

Edited by Owens

Guest Tsi Fly

I've got 7 days let until the better half gets hers on the 1st. It should be with the dealer on Monday 25th? but I'm getting the feeling that we are being put down the list for collection on the day?

I'm more excited than she is? can't wait to bonding with the Citigo e.g. fitting the mud flaps, sill covers, boot floor, rear bumper protector which I ordered yesterday from the parts department as they gave me a better deal on the prices than our sales person?

Be good to see some pictures when you have it, to feed my addiction !

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tsi Fly

Enjoy the new car, hopefully I pick mine up this weekend

Coming from the i10 I just cannot get over how brilliant this car is, I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

I have just downloaded Fuelly and the next fill up I can start entering the data. How do you put the Fuelly details at the bottom of your posts please?

• Like 1

Well I hope you are as pleased as my family is with the Citigo. Great little car which is full of character. I'd be interested in the Fuelly info as well?

Just got nearly 60 mpg out of ours. Mostly urban and countryside and not particularly carefully. Well pleased. On the Fuelly page for your car pick the little yellow shield right at the bottom. Pick the badge you want and paste it into your Briskoda profile sig.

Edited by Steve Chilcott

Coming from the i10 I just cannot get over how brilliant this car is

Indeed we did exactly the same thing.

The i10 was ok (ish) but felt like it was made of rice paper. I also struggled to get any decent consumption figures out of it.

When we test drove the Citigo, we didn't even make it off the forecourt before we had decided the Citigo was the car for us.

Daftest thing of all about the i10 was the fact that the steering wheel gave my mrs an excema like rash on her palms!

• Like 1

Coming from the i10 I just cannot get over how brilliant this car is, I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

I have just downloaded Fuelly and the next fill up I can start entering the data. How do you put the Fuelly details at the bottom of your posts please?

In fuelly there is a cut and paste for a forum badge on the right hand side. Copy it and add to your sig.