Felica 1.9D sloppy linkage

Hello, i recently bought a Felica 1.9d and its working great, however the linkage is very sloppy, i done a search and found you can buy a linkage repair kit, but the link given on that thread is dead, i have found something on ebay, however it doesnt say it fits the felica, im hoping someone can show me what i need to buy please!

Try your local main dealer. I did this job September time and Skoda UK still had a few of the entire linkages left. It was about £35 odd and took less than an hour to fit. You can buy the bits to repair but it only worked out a tenner or so cheaper.

Sorry, just had a look but can't find the receipt. I think I have a few in the glovebox still, might be oe of them. I shall have a look in daylight tomorrow. I use Robinsons Skoda in Norwich, 2 blokes on parts, both helpful but the older one is very knowledgable re Fellys.

Sorry guys, but I haven't manaaged to find the receipt. I will have it somwhere in my 'filing system' if it turns up I shall pop the details on here. The bloke did say Skoda uk had 5 or 6 six left, The part I got was a new selector shaft with the fixed 'steady' shaft (dunno what it's proper name is?) Unversal joint and the 'cup' which the end of the gear lever sits in.

recently a garage very helpfully gave me a skoda print out exploded diagram of the gear linkage with all part numbers, i think its still in my pickup so ill have a look and if i find it will scan it and upload :)

recently a garage very helpfully gave me a skoda print out exploded diagram of the gear linkage with all part numbers, i think its still in my pickup so ill have a look and if i find it will scan it and upload :)

Hi j2sound, that would indeed be useful ;)

^ Just out of interest how much free play are you guys getting when gears engaged?

First time I've actually bothered to measure mine & I've got around 20 to 25mm lateral play each side. TBH most of my fellys have been much the same.

Rob ;)