Dash Board Light

Rear seat warning light Kevin, it flashed every once in a while while the car was mine.

Have you had the seats down or someone fat in the back, that's what used to cause it.

Or a very bumpy road.

Nothing to worry about, just check the seats are latched back properly. If I remember correctly

it's the one behind the driver seat that causes the flashing.

Mine started off every now and again then became more frequent. In the end I cut the wires and joined them. No need for the warning light IMO

The warning light is for the middle 3 point seat belt.

If the rear seats aren't latched in properly, the middle belt becomes useless in a crash as it's integrated in the seat back. You don't want seat belt anchor points to move about.

He did state below the headlight which is why i went for the coolant light! It will probably be the seat light though

Definitely is, I had it happen infrequently when his car was my car.

The warning light is for the middle 3 point seat belt.

If the rear seats aren't latched in properly, the middle belt becomes useless in a crash as it's integrated in the seat back. You don't want seat belt anchor points to move about.

Daft thing is, the ops car has a centre lap restraint and no 3 point belt.

Only two headrests in the rear as well...

Daft thing is, the ops car has a centre lap restraint and no 3 point belt.

Only two headrests in the rear as well...

Yeah, mine has a lap belt, and doesn't have the sensor, but then mine is one of the earliest cars (Sept 03)

Looks like a bit of cross over where the sensor was fitted before they started fitting the 3 point belts at some point during its life.