No fabia but still loitering!

furby-le

Thought it was about time i mentioned that ive no longer got my VRS SE and its moved home to Peterborough for a new life with a lovely young lady!!

As some of you may have seen in the general car chat ive switched over to a turbo petrol! By the means of a Renaultsport megane 230 F1 in ultra red. So far so good, love the car and the power it seems to have (not been far, only to work and back) and the way it holds the road. It feels much quieter and comfier even with the dual exhaust and bucket seats!

Only time will tell but im happy with my decision to change, id not have any worries about going back to a skoda at some point though.

I'll still be hanging around as ive got a years membership and if i can ill help people out ill try!

Rich :)

post-66957-0-05184600-1358947724_thumb.jpg

post-66957-0-44681900-1358947743_thumb.jpg

post-66957-0-67195800-1358947754_thumb.jpg

post-66957-0-42615600-1358947779_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice choice, Rich.

You should have had liquid yellow of course! I've done the opposite as with my commute and insane insurance it was costing me £800+ a month. It was a fantastic car, very well balanced especially with the LSD.

I certainly had fun ripping around Castle Combe in mine :)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi HasAki, sorry for the late reply, no doubt you are sorted now!! Had fun with it, for about 6/8 months, but then it came to needing major service parts and i was fed up of the low consumption, so i sold it and bought a passat CC 170 DSG. I had great fun with the R26 but like most cars of that type the fun is short lived. Happy with thr CC at the moment but i get bored very easily so no doubt ill swap again next year haha.

No worry, buddy. I was very close to buying an R26 but didn't go through with it in the end. After selling my M3 I've not purchased another car and the plan is to put some money into my track car.

Thought it was about time i mentioned that ive no longer got my VRS SE and its moved home to Peterborough for a new life with a lovely young lady!!

As some of you may have seen in the general car chat ive switched over to a turbo petrol! By the means of a Renaultsport megane 230 F1 in ultra red. So far so good, love the car and the power it seems to have (not been far, only to work and back) and the way it holds the road. It feels much quieter and comfier even with the dual exhaust and bucket seats!

Only time will tell but im happy with my decision to change, id not have any worries about going back to a skoda at some point though.

I'll still be hanging around as ive got a years membership and if i can ill help people out ill try!

Rich :)

watch those bearings in the hubs dun last long and are big money if ur looking for bits pm me my m8 just wrote his off