Can MFSW be fitted to a manual VRS?

SMJ

Yes you can

I have one retro fitted to my manual Diesel vRS

Do a search as there are a couple of threads that describe exactly the parts that are needed along with a copy of my coding that will make this work.

Gizmo68 above is an expert at this :D

• Like 1

Tried shark performance today but they said they no longer offer the service as it is too complex. Anyone know anyone in the north (Yorkshire and surrounding) who still does this and does a good job. It's to fit my blackline

Easy to do, I fitted my one

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/256436-eddie-nls-octavia-vrs-estate-170cr/

my advice is get your car scanned with vcds first

find out if you have a 549 or 569 Controller

You can use your current airbag, but need a new mfsw loom, steering controller and wheel

You could try OEMretrofits: www.oemretrofits.co.uk/ They may be able to help. I had mine done by Shark performance; I sourced all the bits from Skodateile (may not quite have spelling correct) and Shark installed. It's a pity they don't still do them.

Sarge.

You can retrofit a mfsw without paddles. I've retrofitted one to my 1.8 tsi manual. Check skodateile I think he has them in stock.

& if you do fit a one with paddles, as far as I know i dont think you can code the paddles to do something else like change channels or whatever.

No such options available on vcdd