tein coilovers any good

Guest BigJase88

Golf coilovers dont have the mounting on the front coilover unit to suit the octavias front arb setup

Im running kw v1's off my octy vrs on my leon tdi and its bob on actually

Avoid golf suspension as already mentioned, the handling will be terrible due to the extra weight at the back and you'll eventually blow the rear dampers as a result. Several on here have tried in the past and ended up taking it off and fitting proper stuff designed to take the weight of the Octavia.

As said get some that are for the car.

Tein are excellent as far as I'm aware. My mate has them on his Evo VI, with electronically adjustable damping from inside the car. Pretty awesome set-up.

Not strictly true, plenty of golfs have arb mountings on the strut, all anni editions do iirc

tein are good, on jap stuff, but not sure about on vag, as said should use the correct stuff for the car, not golf stuff

Edited by Oet

+1

Tein are superb suspension and as stated normally for jap stuff. I had them on my Scooby.

I don't think they make them for the VRS again do not fit Golf suspension to VRS, even though it fit's is completely wrong set up and poundage as mentioned also.