ITG Carbon intake Fabia vRS TSI (The Daddy)

H17YD_L

Don't really know whether anybody is going to be interested in this due to the price but it is still cheaper than the one ITG make for it so hopefully it's what someones after. I bought it brand new and the filter has been used for around 4K miles

It's apparently the ones ITG where going to release but due to RRP likely to be over £400 they made the tin ones instead.

Comes with, the ITG carbon box (£225) a 70mm filter (£65) silicone hose and breather attachment (£20) 4" intake pipe (£10) and the proper intake mouth piece that screws to the front slam panel where the original does (£40) and all associated jubilee clips required.

Here it is:

IMG_1863_zps6f7ac9a7.jpg

IMG_1864_zpsa268c47a.jpg

IMG_1865_zpsa4583618.jpg

When I was taking it off the car I thought I have got pictures of it on the car so I won't take any, but it turns out i haven't. If you want to see pics of it on a car have a search as I'm sure somebody else has got the same intake.

Price £250 collected. Or plus £10 for courier

P.S. it will fit in between the battery and the engine albeit on a slight angle

The cars gone mate! And I cannot get it to fit my new one! Well I can but its pointless as I've bought a new intake for it and it means taking the filter off the new one to stick this on the end and it doesn't make any difference as the engine bay isn't as hot as the fabia

The cars gone mate! And I cannot get it to fit my new one! Well I can but its pointless as I've bought a new intake for it and it means taking the filter off the new one to stick this on the end and it doesn't make any difference as the engine bay isn't as hot as the fabia

Sorry for the off topic but what do you have now?