My Skoda fabia S2000 build for street

930q

a59285d32b86e2329601cb2624832eb2.jpg

Anyway looking forward to interior pics and need to post some videos up to, as its a vrs we know most of the figures, however the shape of the body may change a few, must be good in tight corners unlike the standard vrs which is like a ship on the ocean ;)

Edited by seboni121

LOL, you are on a wind up again and talking total sharn. JIMO.

A narrow standard vRS gets around tight corners quite well and fits narrow roads, which it is unlikely to if 1 foot wider.

The width of the tyres and the outside track is interesting to find out about,

wheels, offset & if spacers are fitted or more major mods.

george

much as a love the white S2000 or vRS S2000 look alike, i doubt it will handle 'tight corners/bends' that well.

Doubt it needs to considering where it will be getting driven.

eg

Thank you for the info and more pictures.

Looks fantastic from the rear.

(the mud flaps that would be required here for practicality would spoil that look IMO)

george

a couple of nice builds from the Fabia 2 Project section with Power & Brake upgrades.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/248845-schumi2s-fabiaii-vrs

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/216407-vrsys-mk2-fabia-vrs-project-and-build

Hello 930q

Truly great replica really envy you right now ;) I bought myself an evo1 bonnet and probably that is the closest I will get to a replica :giggle:

Could you share any info regarding the front and rear axles of the car? What was done to bring out the wheels?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I know mate but can only start saving when I've paid the car off :'(

Been toying with the idea of getting in contact with a few compaines from Greece and Cyprus to see what they can do for me instead off the problems guys are having here with tuning, like hybrid turbos by changing compressor wheel and few other things