white vrs unsure of ideas what to do with it

stig1

im going to be fitting my ko4 hybrid to this car soon , but im unsure what to do with the look of it , some rally graphics or colour code the bumper strips any ideas

post-26795-0-64655100-1360957671_thumb.jpg

post-26795-0-38128900-1360957688_thumb.jpg

no its a ex police car , i have got h i d s fitted and all led bulbs does make them look a lot fresher , i was thinking of gloss blacking the rims and some one off rally graphics un sure if to make it look like a wrc rep as it aint one, ive got my plate to be transfered yet B6VRS that makes it look 100% better :giggle:

It looks ******* sexy as is. Why is white not more common on the VRS? (mk1s at least)

I think you should keep it very subdued and minimal. IMO I would disagree with putting hooooooooge wheels on. Perhaps just the leon front splitter, tad lower and then spend the rest on giving it some go.

Once again though...that car looks lovely. If you could buy cars with jealousy I'd own it right now :happy:

cheers for the coments folks mite do the large front grill mod soon i like that and take the black door strips off and have the bumper trims painted and put my black leather interior in and black carpet

With the risk of upsetting several, I wouldn't do a large grille on a white Octy. They look gash enough on silver. Just matt black the standard silver ring and be done with it.

No need to go mad with it. Looks great as is, so keep it subtle. Colour coding black strips is a nice touch. Why not consider it on the doors too, rather than the often ugly removal.

• Like 1

I do agree with aero wiper arms though. If only from the perspective that they work so much better (the blades, that is...)

They do look a little chavvy perhaps, but they sit out of the way so much neater. Makes clearing the snow easier too without having to lift the arms straight away.

They (vrs) look just right straight out of the box imho... maybe a LITTLE lower. 17's max, no silly grills or spoilers. I hate drl's personally. I am only going big mouth bumper out of necessity when I go large fmic for BT.

All personal preference.