3SDM 0.05 in 16" !

tricey777

Sick baller hellaflush!!

On a serious note dont tar everyone who doesnt have vrs spiders/ TT comps/ s3 wheels with the "scene queen" brush ;)

Im by no means a scene queen but i like to think outside the box when it comes to wheels :D

And the 0.05 do look well on a mk2 fabia :)

Screenshot_2012-12-29-17-30-05.png

No tar covered brush here I know everyone is different but "scene" has never been for me.

I'm far to introvert to do the showing thing....

....he says whilst rolling on gold rims!

what's more outside the box than that!? :rofl:

thats a sexy wheel but i really cant understand why people pay a fortune for a set of wheels its stupid.. all these wheel whores plebs paying £4000+ for a set of genuine splits seems utterly pointless cos theres no diffrence from them to rep splits when your driving as you cant take them apart and how many times are you actually going to take a wqheel apart pointless for me

but these look awsome escpecially on that fabia 16" dumped to death will be nuts go for it

• Like 1

Guest BigJase88

I love the guys who buy say an old audi s3

Put £180 coilovers onto it

Remove the front anti roll bar

Slam it so the wishbones are pointing skywards and the subframes scraping on the ground

Install 3 grand bbs wheels with nankang tires

And have a thread on edition 38 with 100 pages and a load of 17 year olds ****ing over it cause its hella flush mo de fo!

haha i dont get angry much

425_the_incredible_hulk_033108_zps1265c2d0.jpg

but were right tho i had an idiot with a corsa b offer a swap for me impreza sti cos it had a set of £1500 schmidt alloys on it :wonder: :wonder: :wonder:

after advising him his cars worth £500 he then went on to say its worh £2500 because of the wheels haha MUG

i think these reps look just as good if not better than the expensive ones reason being you pay £600-700 for a brand new set of wheels that look the balls and have £1500 (if anyone has that lieing about these days lol) in the bank to buy leather treat your kids go on holiday other than standing staring at a set of wheels ****ing over them thinking there real splits they are hmmmmmmm :devil: :devil:

the answer i got off someone is " well you can take the bolts out and fit polished ones or stainless" HURRREEEEYYYY happy days another £300 for some tiny nuts along with the £4000 for wheels nothing to brag about matey hahaha

ANNDDDDD BREEEEEEETH

• Like 1

I personally don't understand peeps spend a good sum on wheels, and then fit Nankang Tyres, beyond me. Just my opinion. Don't mean to offend anybody, but it is a common trait on another forum.

Awaits with interest on the 17" 3sdm wheel availability.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...