Anyone put Cruise Control in a Fabia vRS?

whitep

Hi All,

My l'il bro has a 2005 Fabia vRS and wants to add Cruise Control to it. I have done it on a Octavia Mk1 but not a Labia. Has anyone done it and is it hard?

Or, I guess, does anyone know of anywhere is Essex/Suffolk or near Mareham who fits it for a good price?

Cheers.

Phil

Hi All,

My l'il bro has a 2005 Fabia vRS and wants to add Cruise Control to it. I have done it on a Octavia Mk1 but not a Labia. Has anyone done it and is it hard?

Or, I guess, does anyone know of anywhere is Essex/Suffolk or near Mareham who fits it for a good price?

Cheers.

Phil

I'd never add cruise control to a labia. That should always be done manually. ;)

• Like 4

I've done it on a Seat Cordoba so it was pretty much the same.

I bought the stalk and then the retrofit kit from Kufatec.

Was pretty much just plug and play apart from needing a switched live and then the scary part of soldering a wire into the ECU loom.

Then obviously just activate with VCDS.

Phil

I paid about £60 for the parts and fitted it myself and saved a bit of dosh.

If you've done stuff like this before it's pretty easy and should take about 2 hours.

Phil

Ive fiddled with plenty of bits in me car but never removed an airbag or the steering wheel! its that which makes me cautious! just had a read through the link but sadly the images are missing.

That is a shame and someone was going to get in touch with the creator and see about taking it over themselves but i don't know what happened.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...