Mattievrs: bye bye vrs

mattievrs

I will be honest, it is a lot of hard work stripping and selling the part's of the car, you get a lot of time wasters and then you get the odd cheeky person who want's something for nothing, but they don't seem to grasp your trying to recuperate your money from buying the car back in the first place.

Glad to see and hear you waked away fine from the crash, after seeing my own car after being in a 70mph crash into the barrier head on I was rather pleased with how the Fabia held up with minimal damage to the main cabin area.

sorry to see your car after your bump like whats been said it done its job you bought it for, protected the occupier, looks like it took the brunt of the bump, as long you are ok, cars are meant to break, take care fella.

Stunning car. Its what i wanted but was way out of my price range. Great colour choice aswell.

held out to get the metallic blue one! Got a good deal on it aswell and its only done 45000. Got a couple of mods in mind, such as hid upgrades,parrot phone kit and a shark map with dpf removal and twin exit exhaust. Then look at lowering slightly maybe.

Cool new car, I do like those especially the R design with the twin tailpipes.

What is the performance like? How does it compare to the Fabia.

I read somewhere ages ago that the diesel lump is very quiet too. Got your self a good looking motor their well done, onwards and upwards.

Cool new car, I do like those especially the R design with the twin tailpipes.

What is the performance like? How does it compare to the Fabia.

I read somewhere ages ago that the diesel lump is very quiet too. Got your self a good looking motor their well done, onwards and upwards.

Very similar to the fabia performance wise so far, its a quick little car.The engine is very quiet compared and the car feels less harsh and more luxurious aswell.

Let the modding commence. ;)

Im picking up a hard load cover for the boot tomorrow and ive ordered some HIDs for the projector lenses. Ill also be painting the calipers in a light blue asap to tart them up a bit!Other than that, ill be getting some rear tints and getting some clear indicator bulbs and LEDs for a few lights then thatll be it for a bit! (yeah, right!)

• Like 1

Lovely choice mate. On my list of cars too and a superb colour. I'd want the d5 engine. Makes a lovely noise :)

Yeah, I looked at the d5 engine but for the sake of waiting I went for the 2lt as it was the colour I wanted!

• 2 weeks later...