Collected my new car. Colour question?

The thought of black mirrors has crossed my mind. Lowering is also on the cards but for now I'm just going to leave it as it is. Come next year I might start tweaking it slightly.

The thought of black mirrors has crossed my mind. Lowering is also on the cards but for now I'm just going to leave it as it is. Come next year I might start tweaking it slightly.

A wee remap for the A2 :thumbup: Have you gone petrol or diesel? Either way unleash the hidden ponies.

ps. is that an electric socket hanging off bottom of the new one in first pic? If so did you get it done after you got it?

This one is a diesel, which is what I would have liked from the off but due to my circumstances at the time had to settle with what they had available in stock for the first one. I might go for a cheeky power upgrade at a later date. :happy:

Yes, that is the electrics for the tow-bar. This was a dealer fit option, not the cheapest way to do it but more convenient for me.

This one is a diesel, which is what I would have liked from the off but due to my circumstances at the time had to settle with what they had available in stock for the first one. I might go for a cheeky power upgrade at a later date. :happy:

Yes, that is the electrics for the tow-bar. This was a dealer fit option, not the cheapest way to do it but more convenient for me.

Wish I had a removable bar for mine, keep pricing it up and running a mile. I would only use it a couple of times so would be a waste just to tow a bike once in a blue moon. Enjoy the new motor, diesel seems to have dropped in Germany a bit in price of late. :thumbup: