Spax Supersport Suspension Kit Mk1 Fabia Vrs

James vrs

For sale is my Spax Supersport 55mm suspension kit off my old Mk1 fabia vrs. The kit was on the car for around 6 months and was in great condition when I removed it. There are no knocks from any of the dampers and no leaks. I repainted the dampers in spax yellow to fit to my latest mk1 fabia but instead i got a good deal on ap coilovers. The paint job is pretty good, with around 8 coats of paint and 2 coats of laquer so should be pretty long lasting. The car handles very well with the kit on and is a huge transformation from standard. The ride isnt to hard either and was perfect for me using the car daily. The car sits pretty low on the kit as it is a 55mm drop but looks perfect in my opinion.

Im looking for £100 collected for the kit and and a further £20 posted as they are heavy.

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

This is my car and how it sat on the kit

389772_1601540616436_1773695491_846560_318902235_n.jpg

310407_1601540856442_1773695491_846561_169660111_n.jpg

• Like 1

Are these just standard dampers with the spax shocks? how does that amount of lowering fair on the standard dampers, cant imagine its too healthy,

if it is just spax shocks would you sell them without the dampers?

No it's spax supersport springs and dampers. Ye 55mm would be a bit low for standard dampers but these are uprated and are for the 55mm springs.

I would like to keep the kit as a whole sorry.

Are these just standard dampers with the spax shocks? how does that amount of lowering fair on the standard dampers, cant imagine its too healthy,

if it is just spax shocks would you sell them without the dampers?

Dampers and shock absorbers are the same thing.