First external Blackline mods.

Firstly its all about personal taste etc but saw this on the pics posted about the 2013 vrs so thought i'd get it done to mine. The pics are photoshopped to see what it looks like. Will post actual pics on Wednesday of actual job. Good thing is its wrap so can be easily removed.

post-95435-0-57617500-1362486583_thumb.jpg

post-95435-0-27296700-1362486628_thumb.jpg

Just a thought. Shame the wheels are so dark tho.

Edited by sly200sx

Am not a fan of lowered cars. Looks great but as a daily drive it can hurt the old spine av found in the past, and am too old as well... :blush:

Each to there own buddy :)

I was happy with the pro's it took it down 15-20mm if that.

Aslong as your happy thats all that matters :)

• Like 1

I'm just amazed by the amount of white vehicles in your street :sun:

Now you mention it..... :think:

My wife is waiting delivery of a new White Qashqai as well, at least the neighbours with the white van and the white Antara have just moved out tho.

This is why I couldn't have black alloys, they would cost me a fortune in tyre dressing.

The wheels being darker than the tyres makes the car look dirty, or is it just me!? :giggle:

This is why I couldn't have black alloys, they would cost me a fortune in tyre dressing.

The wheels being darker than the tyres makes the car look dirty, or is it just me!? :giggle:

Well the car is dirty and your right about the tyres. When i do wash it i go over the tyres with some Autoglym tyre dressing stuff and looks better. Its not for everyone the wrapped bits but its only temporary and not cost a lot of cash to get done.

Will post pics of it once done, unless i hate it and rip it off as soon as i get home lo.

s

I like the bottom strip, it was the next thing on my list to add, along with the front lip. But for the B pillars, I feel that the design would be lost if they were blended into the window line.

It would look great either way! :)

Ha ha rob_e I think its a fair price to get it done professionally. Its not just the bottom of doors its also the b pillar area. Said it was around 1.5 to 2 hours work.

no worries dude - only pulling your leg. you should do it, what's the worst that could happen - you can always pull it off if you change your mind.

btw - if you don't like your black neptunes you could always swap with my silver ones? :)

Oh no I can afford those :(

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

I didnt realise they were that reasonble either. Is it a DIY fit?

If your competent with a set of spanners and spring compressors then why not.

I had a bad experience with them when i was younger in that it nearly broke my jaw lol.