Porsche wheels

Hay people I've just got me some cheap 944 wheels. Now I no the stud pattern is different but is there anything more I need to make fit. If its a ball ache I mite sell on

Nope just adapters ;)

Depending on the widths + how thick the adapters are u may need stretched tyres + archwork..

But to just fit the wheels u just need adapters + bolts :)

or you could just run the tyres until the arch makes it mark on the tyres :) as long as the adaptors aren't stupidly thick you should be ok

Awesome. Ill give it a whirl . An kyle_vrs if they don't fit an it winds me up ill give u a shout lol. Ill try get a pic up when there on

Awesome. Ill give it a whirl . An kyle_vrs if they don't fit an it winds me up ill give u a shout lol. Ill try get a pic up when there on

Yes please do I love those wheels!!

Kyle_ves make me a offer on these wheels. Front tyres are 205 50 16 and a good the backs are 225 50 16 and have cracks in the side walls. Wheels are in good nick.

Kyle_ves make me a offer on these wheels. Front tyres are 205 50 16 and a good the backs are 225 50 16 and have cracks in the side walls. Wheels are in good nick.

Have you got the adapters too? I don't even know how much they go for? Any ideas on price anyone?

Thanks. Yeah im on JOM Coilovers. The wheels would look silly standard height in my opinion.

And yeah 205's would be alright, but you may well get scrubbing issues depending on your ride height.