just picked up

7029bob

:hi: Just picked up my 1.2se from the dealers ,sods law fading light and empting down so a good examination and photos must wait untill tomorrow.

Well pleased with the colour (Cappucino) as far as the light would let me tell.

One question to all mine came with Pirelli tyres yet I have seen identical spec models with Dunlops and Continentals what decides which are fitted

:hi: Just picked up my 1.2se from the dealers ,sods law fading light and empting down so a good examination and photos must wait untill tomorrow.

One question to all mine came with Pirelli tyres yet I have seen identical spec models with Dunlops and Continentals what decides which are fitted

Whatever Skoda can get cheapest by the look of it :think: Looking forward to your pictures.

Congratulations!

Our new 1.2SE has Pirelli's fitted and so far I prefer them to the Dunlops on the Yeti we traded in.

Congratulations!

Our new 1.2SE has Pirelli's fitted and so far I prefer them to the Dunlops on the Yeti we traded in.

Mine arrived last week fitted with Dunlop tyres...I guess the logic is whatever they can get. One idea though; is it related to engine and configuration?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Mine arrived last week fitted with Dunlop tyres...I guess the logic is whatever they can get. One idea though; is it related to engine and configuration?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

More like they have a number of suppliers and it's whatever they have in stock when the car is built. Our first Yeti (1.2SE) had Dunlops SP01's fitted from new, our new Yeti (1.2SE) has Pirelli P Zero Rosso's. I've also seen 1.2 at the dealer with Goodyear's fitted.

Just been checking out our new Yeti and I've noticed that engine bay and underside of the bonnet are a grey undercoat colour rather than the main body colour (Cappucino) is this the norm now?

Our old Yeti was steel grey metallic even in afore mentioned areas.

Still emptying down so no pictures yet

Car filthy with only 18 miles on clock

Just been checking out our new Yeti and I've noticed that engine bay and underside of the bonnet are a grey undercoat colour rather than the main body colour (Cappucino) is this the norm now?

Our old Yeti was steel grey metallic even in afore mentioned areas.

Still emptying down so no pictures yet

Car filthy with only 18 miles on clock

Mine is all the same colour everywhere no grey undercoat...

JeZ

Congratulations! The excitment of a new Yeti, while clasping one's hands to the chest, looking slightly upwards while emitting a happy sigh; ah! Which is more exciting than the thought of just a new car. Mine arrived shod with Dunlops that perform the going round and round both forwards and backwards very well.