Top 10 best cars to own

Octurbia

Posted by WHICH? magazine on 07 March 2013

We've pulled together all the results of the 2012 Which? Car Survey and can reveal the Top 10 cars, as voted for by over 39,000 UK drivers, for owner satisfaction.

Not much you can add to that, right? :sun:

http://www.which.co.uk/news/2013/03/top-10-best-cars-to-own-312943/?cmp=emmembers_pref

• Like 1

Are 'Which Surveys' done only by 'Which Subscribers', ?

then maybe kind of shows the types of cars driven or owned by subscriber/members or people that respond to Surveys.

Over 34 million UK Vehicles or however many.

28.5 million of which are cars.

39,000 Drivers or drivers who subscribe to Which, (Drivers that respond to Car Surveys are not automatically the owners or people paying servicing or fuel. Company Drivers etc.

So could well be a very small representation of UK car owners,

and some might own or drive 2 of the cars in the top ten. Maybe drive 2 and only own 1.

ie, Superb & Boxster or s2000,

Octavia and MX5.

george

I think the execs at Skoda must be laughing at this all the way to the bank. I am a recent convert to Skoda with a Superb Estate and whilst its the most sensible car I've ever owned I can't say I disagree with this article.

LOL.

I know it says its based on owners satisfaction. Not saying they are wrong.

Some good cars there that people bought.

Does not meet the headline or title, 'Top Ten best cars to own'

possibly not for the wider buying public.

'Rated by you', being the important factor, that those reading 'Which'.

If it Its based on Owners or people that respond to surveys opinions on satisfaction.

Just asking if you have to be Receiving 'Which' to get the chance to give that opinions?

They bought cars that they wanted or suited their needs, 'Which' Readers that respond.

that is 'Top Ten top cars to own.' as suits that type by satisfaction indicated by them.

The type that Bought a Toyota Verso & were satisfied.

(Toyota Owners Club Verso section Members surveys might well show lower satisfaction with their purchase,

ie not having another.)

How many Skoda Owners that are members of Briskoda have returned Surveys?

george

Are 'Which Surveys' done only by 'Which Subscribers', ?

then maybe kind of shows the types of cars driven or owned by subscriber/members or people that respond to Surveys.

george

Nope it is open to all, I participated in the survey. :)

I do question how a two body shape variants of the same car can be entered twice too . . .

Yes, that struck me as odd.

If I remember correctly, there was no choice between Octy and Octy vRS which is a much bigger difference than estate v. non-estate.