High front with Eibach Pro Kit?

But do you think it would help if i'd ask them to loosen the bolts again and tighten it all up again on the ground? How long time do you think that would take?

But do you think it would help if i'd ask them to loosen the bolts again and tighten it all up again on the ground? How long time do you think that would take?

I doubt it as that shouldn't affect the height at all. I would be more concerned that the springs have been fitted correctly.

The rears are easy to check, the fronts need to have the struts taken off again to check, which is not a 10 minute job by any means.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I was wondering if it can have anything about the weight of motor to do? Mine is an 1.6 FSI and the pictures i've seen is 1.9 TDI i guess they are a lot heaver to pull the front down? So maybe if i swap the front springs with something else brand in 45 mm instead those 30 mm Eibachs

mine was the opposite with the eibach prokit (hatch version: 10-79-004-02-22) - the front was visibly lower than the rear.

infact my front dropped 30mm, while the rear dropped 20mm. i'm still not sure why.

so my car looks nose heavy.

DSCF2359.jpg

IMG_3613_zps8d2ed36c.jpg

Damn.. just found out that i need this par number:

http://web2.carparts...A6279001&12=140

I have bought these:

http://web2.carparts...A6279001&12=140

But it's still wierd that my car is higher when the springs are actually for lighter vehicles :S

Yes but the models mentioned will have a higher ride height to start with.

Can someone tell the difference between these part numbers? E10-79-004-03-22 and E10-79-004-01-22

As i can see here the only difference between these two sets is the rear springs :wonder: But how would that fix my high front problem??

eibach-1.jpgeibach-2.jpg

Edited by xdamn

The car is NOT. lowered in the front. take it back to the shop and make them fix it. i have lowered tons of cars, and your car is not. fitted with the right springs.

Buy H&R springs instead of Eibach. H&R springs lower a bit more in the front and gives the car a more aggresive look.

I work at a skoda dealer in Denmark and have fitted a LOT of springs in the last 10 years. and it takes 1,5 hour to change all 4 springs. We only sell H&R springs in our shop. They just look better on the car.

• 2 years later...