National Mega meet stay over Saturday 27th July @ Holiday Inn Express Warwick

foxyvixen

Have booked for the National Meet and decided to stay over.

Just wondering how many of you might be staying over at the Holiday Inn Express Warwick :rock:

Might be nice for those of us staying over to meet in the bar and have a few beers, am aiming to get there for when I can get in my room at 3.

Are there any others staying at Holiday Inn? If so, lets get the party started!!! yeah

I booked ages ago I thought there was another thread on the matter?

Sorry if I have duplicated threads, there was a vague one with various B&Bs but not one specific to this B&B, a couple of us from the local meet thought it would be nice to see who was staying here and possibly arrange a convoy down that way on the Saturday. :wonder:

• 3 months later...

I am staying in a Holiday Inn tomorrow in UK and yesterday I got an email with a voucher for a free drink at the bar. I hope this is a trend that will be continued and used in Warwick too! :D

• Like 2

I am staying in a Holiday Inn tomorrow in UK and yesterday I got an email with a voucher for a free drink at the bar. I hope this is a trend that will be continued and used in Warwick too! :D

I forgot to use my voucher!  :wonder:

• Like 1

i'm staying at the holiday inn in warwick too. looking forward to a few beers Brimma :angel:

I'll be on the tap water, mate, I'm still on my course of steroids that weekend

Should make me a cheap date if nothing else ;)

• Like 1