Who has LED day light running error free and work!

• 4 weeks later...

I take it you're talking about on a Monte Carlo? I posted about this earlier in the week. Although it is a CANBUS system the car does not have bulb failure so you do not need expensive bulbs or load resistors but the bulb holders are wired the wrong way round so the neg. goes to the 'nipple' of the bulb and the pos. goes to the 'body' of the bulb so you need to cut the wires and swap them round between the car and the bulb holder.

I have had 3 different type of cheap LED bulbs work in my wife's monte with no errors etc.

LOL tell me about it, my PC at home just gave up the ghost and I need to spend £500 to rebuild it... It run heavily overclocked for many good years and went pop, won't even boot now :( So do not let anybody tell you that engine ECU tuning will have no effect on your motor ;):bandit:

I didn't do a guide like that just explained how to fit them but I those are 15 led ones that look like the ones above but aren't CANBUS so a lot cheaper. Got a day time pic if it'll upload..... Files too big lol!

Looks good more like drl's than standard bulbs think ill b getting some of them cheers oh and u sure u have to cut the wires? Thought the pins was opposite? And LEDs only work 1 way so turn bulb round lol ????

Edited by Red rover

Lol wish you could turn the bulb round the pins opposite each other are for locating the bulb. The 'nipple' I refer to is on the end/ bottom of the bulb. It might just be a fluke that our car was wired the wrong way round. If I was you I'd fit the bulb and see if it works. If it doesn't I'd cut the wires and swap them round.