back end changed in pic editor (very basic)

Played around with the back end of my fabia on my galaxy note. It's very basic, no where near photo shop, ignore the wheels what ya think of the rear like thisScreenshots_2013-03-15-12-44-09.png

If you're into a "smooth bottom", a real challenge would be a shutter that completely enclosed the numberplate recess whilst parked.... And the same for the front.

Pretty sure this would enrage any minor functionary of our councils or Police though... i.e. You'll become an expert on the legal position through practice. :)

Something for the "show set" I'd imagine.

J.

yeah smoothed bumper is a bit 90s max power but it's your car if you like and are prepared to throw money at a body shop go for it!

I do like the white wheels though, I'd thought about getting mine done white but never been quite sure on the actual look of it!

Summat like this

photo2.jpg

There was a black car on OEM white alloys in the archive but looks like the links are now dead