Si's mk2 vrs is no more. *SOLD*

SNH

Both the pod and the passenger A pillar where dropped off at the flockers tonight.

Hopefully get the gauges ordered this week and get the pillars back at the weekend.

19's decided upon so I'll be keeping my eyes open in the hopes I find a bargain set.

Adapter sizes decided upon and waiting on a reply from G23

Given up trying to get it worthy for any shows this year so it'll be slow progress now while I bargain hunt ;)

Bit of a ****ty bank hol yesterday.

Had a 2nd blow out which left the car imobile and meant finding some tyres local which was a mare!

Had to go with what was available and that was 225/40's, (correct sized tyres suck!) cue the fun and games.

Drove the car home (1 mile) smoke everywhere due to major tyre rub! Raised it another inch or so, sits like a tractor now but still had scrub!

2B7C6C92-C738-4827-8E69-01C1A07F4E10.jpg

Last ditch attempt this morning to cure it meant DIY arch flaring with a Scaff bar, rough way but it's worked.

Good job it's going in for bodywork anyway :)

• Like 1

Smoothed side walls,you setting a new trend lol

Your having a bit of a mare with this recently ain't you,hope your luck changes soon :)

It's getting on my man boobs dude tbh.

Slowly losing interest in it and ready for chucking the towel in.

The FK's aren't the stiffest of shocks which is why I've had to raise it so much no doubt.

I think if I want to go bigger rims I need to start looking at stiffer shocks but to get it as low as it was I may struggle.

I've got to keep this something like as it is supposed to be the family car lol.

I'll plod along with it and hopefully I've found the wheels I want and find a set cheap enough I may find the love for it again. At the minute I just want it to blow up :D

To do list:

hunt for a decent trimmers that doesn't charge the earth just for a steering wheel.

Steering wheel boss

Rear arches now need paint

Spoiler holes and rear badge smoothing & tailgate painting

Front bumper smoothed

Grill painted

Lower bumper grills need replacing

Range rover 19's

Adapters

Tyres

Decent Coilovers

Then I can move on to the stereo install

Whether any of it gets done while I'm in this mood with it is a different thing :)

C0C4793F-0CA9-4664-B4C8-67A5A09957E2.jpg